Customer Operations Manager
Customer satisfaction is a critical success factor for an online retailer; as such the role of a Customer Care Representative is crucial in ensuring that customer needs are met in a timely and professional manner. The primary function of the role is to identify customers’ needs through communication via phone, email and social media to provide a desired resolution and achieve satisfaction.
- 37.5 hrs per week
- 8:30 - 5:00 Monday to Friday (1 hour breaks & lunch)
- 1 in 4 Saturdays overtime at time and a half
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To demonstrate a personal and professional commitment to customer satisfaction at all times, taking ownership for providing timely resolutions and communicating proactively.
- Answer inbound telephone calls, emails, live chat, social media and Amazon enquires in accordance with current prescribed standards for service and professionalism.
- To demonstrate a thorough understanding of Consumer Contract Regulations, Consumer Rights Act and other relevant acts in relation to online retail (training will be provided).
- Assess sales order against prescribed fraud scoring and authorise accordingly.
- Administrate customer refunds for returned sales orders.
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding potential issues.
- Regular and ad-hoc administration related to orders and Customer Care functions.
Required qualifications, knowledge, experience and skills:
- To be extremely customer focused.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of problem solving quickly and effectively.
- Strong ability to retain a calm attitude when under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in an organised manner
- Maintaining a high customer satisfaction rate assessed through customer feedback survey.
- Low instances of customer complaints with service provided by Customer Care Representative.
- Regularly meets required output level to support team in meeting service level agreement targets for response times.