Responsible for supporting the Retail Management team and supervising the shop floor sales team. Interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about The Simply Group products and services.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Support the Retail Management Team in the implementation of policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for department.
- Actively promoting the store by assisting with onsite and offsite events.
- Supervising weekend Retail Assistants, ensuring that day-to-day sales floor and back of house duties are carried out as required.
- Carry out Duty Manager and Key Holder duties as required in line with company policies.
- End-of-day duties including cashing up, banking daily takings and liaising with accounts department where required.
- Carry out all duties of a Retail Assistant as required (see Retail Assistant Job Description for details).
Required qualifications, knowledge, experience & skills
- Confident and clear communication.
- Related experience in retail environment.
- Customer service orientation.
- Managing multiple tasks.
- Good people skills with ability to work on own or as team.
- Highly motivated and ability to use own Initiative.
- Product knowledge of all or some of our key brands.
Salary: £8.50 per hour